My little blog just reached 100,000 page views and I am so excited! To reward my lovely readers, why not have an amazing giveaway?? This is one you will definitely want to enter – 26 different winners will receive a teaching unit from a top blogger. One grand prize winner will receive all the units, along with a Scotch thermal laminator from me!
Teaching Units included in the Giveaway:
4. Tessa at Tales From Outside the Classroom is giving away her Addition Wheels AND Subtraction Wheels – K-2nd grade. Each one is 18 different pages that are ready to be laminated for math centers. Each page has two different fact wheels on it. You can even make it a game by having students complete their wheels first!
6. Amanda from One Extra Degree has donated her Dictionary Dig and The ‘Saurus: Excavating Wonderful Words unit – 2nd-4th grade. This bundle is a hands-on, DINO-mite way to engage students in dictionary and thesaurus activities like Synonym Hatch, the Dictionary Dig, Guide Word Shuffle, The ‘Saurus Eggs, and MORE!
10. Erin from Kleinspiration is adding in her Graphic Organizer pack – K-6th grade. This graphic organization packet contains twenty-one different templates that can be used across grade levels and across content areas.
18. Amanda from A Special Kind of Class has donated her Bee Math Work Station Activities, Numbers 11-20 – K-1st grade. These are seven math work station activities concentrating on the numbers 11 to 20. Activities include one more (adding), one less (subtracting), counting 11 to 20, number recognition 11 to 20, number matching with numbers 11 to 20, measuring and estimating. Activities just need to be printed, laminated and cut out.
19. Mandy from Mandy’s Tips For Teachers will be giving away her Geometry Fun Supplemental Unit – 2nd-4th grade. This 77 page Geometry packet includes vocabulary cards, a student dictionary, three games, two sorting activities, two creative art projects and a short assessment.