Since I moved schools and states this year, I had a lot of cleaning up to do when I got here. I’m finally starting to get my classroom the way I want it. There are still lots of changes to be made and lots of more organizing to do, but it’s getting better than it was. There were literally curriculum books from the 1970’s in the cupboard, worksheets that were copied on blue ditto machines, and random junk everywhere. Like I said, work in progress, but better than before!
Here is the before shot of my sink area. Scholastic box below holds glue bottles. Towel dispenser has no towels – they are not provided by the school. Soap is also not provided, so I found a dispenser in the cupboard.
After! Stick-on mirrors, paper towel stand, tissues, extra crayons, and my new paper cutter from Mybinding.com (more on that in a couple of days!). Glue bottles got put in the cupboard. Cupboards are labeled for me to remember what’s in them, but also for the kids and subs to know where things are.
It’s a small improvement, but I’m happy with it. I’ve uploaded a freebie of my organizational labels. I just printed them in color, cut them out, and taped them to my cupboards with clear packing tape. I also made 4 different versions of the “Teacher Supplies” label, to accommodate male, female, and different skin tones. Us teachers are not all made the same 🙂
I hope you can use this freebie! Feel free to leave me a comment if you download it!
Happy Aloha Friday! 🙂