I’m teaming up with my blogging friends Tonya, Angelia, and Courtney to give you a recipe link-up of Pinterest tried and true recipes so you don’t have to pin and wonder if it’s actually good! This post contains some Amazon affiliate links.
|Via Mrs Happy Homemaker|
- Omitted the jalapenos (my kids hate them)
- Used a different spiralizer
- Used garlic powder instead of garlic salt (I watch my sodium intake)
- Used leftover shredded chicken already seasoned with taco seasoning from taco night earlier this week – score!!
|Via Liz Heather|
- My Vitamix blended all the ingredients so beautifully, but maybe too smooth because the batter seemed kinda runny.
- After playing with the heat settings on my skillet, I realized that 300 degrees was perfect to cook the pancakes.
- I put extra butter on the pancakes with lilikoi (passionfruit) syrup for the kids. They loved. I ate mine plain and they were still good!
- I will definitely be making this again. I think even smaller rounds would be good, then they could be a snack!